Shipping & Returns
GINCE ships to most countries in the world.
Shipping costs and delivery may vary per country. GINCE offers free shipping in the Netherlands and Belgium. If you’re located elsewhere, the shipping costs will be calculated at our checkout.
Who delivers my order?
We ship with DHL Parcel in The Netherlands, DPD in Europe and DHL Express anywhere else.
If your country is not listed as a shipping option, please drop us an email at customer service email@example.com and we will try our best to find a solution for you to get your items.
How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
All orders will be shipped within 24 hours on business days.
The Netherlands 1-2 business day(s).
Europe 2-3 business days.
Rest of World 2-5 business days (this may vary in case of custom holds).
If you’re ordering from outside the European Union, you will be given an automatic 21% VAT discount at our checkout.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying these fees imposed by the destination country. The carrier will collect any applicable fees upon delivery. Please check with your local customs office for the costs prior to purchase.
Please note that GINCE is unable to advise the amount this may be. The shipping company will contact the customer once the purchase arrives in customs to inform them about the amount of additional costs. Please note that if customers don’t choose to pay the import taxes, GINCE reserves the right to charge the customer for incurred costs. We send all of our products as packages, which makes it possible to track them in case of problems. During shipments the package is insured and we kindly ask you to verify the content upon delivery. Should the package or the content be damaged upon arrival please report it to your delivery courier immediately, or no later than two days after receiving it. Then return the merchandise to us. GINCE is not responsible for merchandise that is damaged or lost during transportation. Please notice that it is unfortunately not possible to cancel your order once placed.
Something not quite right? Please mind the following information when returning your order.
- You have 14 days to return your order, starting from the moment of delivery.
- Returned sunglasses may not show any signs of use.
- Returning your order is at your own expense.
How to return
- Head to the website of Returnless (www.returnless.com)
- Head to https://gincegoods.returnless.com to generate a return label by filling out the return form. Pack up your return safe and drop it off at your chosen postal service.
- Please note; returns outside the EU including UK please mark your box ‘RETURNS OF DUTCH GOODS & MERCHANDISE’ to ensure swift handling by customs. Where possible with your chosen postal service, specify that your parcel is a return. All taxes, import duties and additional charges will be your responsibility. These charges cannot be predicted and are outside of our control.
How long will it take for you to refund my order?
We aim to process all returns within 14 business days. If you have any questions about your return, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we have received the return, the item(s) will go through a quality control check. Once the return has been accepted, all succesfully returned items will be credited to the payment card used to originally purchase the item(s).
I received a damaged item. What should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and within the returns period of 14 days starting from the moment you receive your order and we’ll try to resolve the situation with you.